The Foundation for
the Investigation of Reality
- To preserve, complete and computerize
"The Master Index of the Worlds of God," a
unique conceptual index of existence and reality compiled from the
Writings, and created by the National Reference Library
Committee (NRLC) of the National
Spiritual Assembly of the Baha'is of the United States (NSA).
- To research the lives of Marian Crist Lippitt, the prime mover
of the NRLC, and her mentor, H. Emogene Hoagg.
- To collect, preserve, study, promote and apply courses,
publications and games Lippitt and Hoagg developed from this model
of reality found in the Baha'i Writings.
- To develop new applications based on this model of reality,
and document similar concepts in the sacred writings of other
religions and traditions.
The Foundation for the Investigation of Reality
(FIR) recognizes that successfully investigating reality involves
- one's own self or identity,
- why one ought to be self-motivated to investigate reality,
- the faculties one can use or is endowed with to investigate
- how to apply the answers to these questions to routine
everyday behavior, and thereby uplift the condition of one's own
life situation and those of fellow human souls.
Applications of this model
of reality may be used to accomplish these goals.
return to FIR
Page last updated: Sept. 15, 2001