- No sign can come from a non-existent thing.
- Any sign or evidence of existence that has warranted being named must be considered a reality.
- There are two kinds of knowledge:
Knowledge of a thing's essence is beyond the reach of human Knowing powers;
knowledge of the qualities of a thing is acquired by experience,
discovery and revelation.
- knowledge of the essence of a thing, and
- knowledge of its qualities.
- Understanding or comprehension is an inherent ability of man, manifesting in vision which, in turn, functions through three degrees of Knowing Power:
- mental and
- What a person sees determines his feelings and reactions to life; and how what faces him appears to him is determined by his viewpoint.
- We are out of touch with the reality of what we are dealing with
unless or until we are aware of its fifth dimension which is its
- All Existence is operating under the aegis of a Purpose that is flawless, "“better
than best", divine; and we are empowered by the invincible Source-directed
Power called Spirit, which assures fulfillment of that Purpose.
- Negative emotions (dislike, fear, revulsion etc..) result in character deficiencies,
whereas positive emotions (Liking, Love etc. ) generate virtues and spiritual
qualities. I-d-L-ing (I don’t Like-ing) indicates need to assume higher viewpoint.
- Man is essentially a spiritual being, that, in this earthly matrix of humanness is
undergoing an embryonic growth by using his material endowments and slowly
becoming an active part of spiritual existence. Seeing this, we react differently, as
- Everything that exists in the domain of reality has a source. Universe could not
have come into being by itself.
- Everything that exists emanates from its source in one of two ways: the
source manifests it - or the source creates it.
- What a source manifests is a form of the source, partakes of the attributes
characterizing the source, and reveals or manifests certain qualities or aspects of
- What a source creates merely reflects some qualities or aspects of the source, but
does not reveal, manifest or share the reality of the source. They are different
- All that emanates from the Source is under the latter’s dominion and control; and
the Source stands alone in relation to it. Source has absolute existence; worlds
have only contingent existence and are in state of thralldom or servitude to the
Source. What can be known about the Source:
- The Source-Reality that man calls God is the unknowable Essence that underlies
all of five-dimensional existence.
- All superior worlds, kingdoms or conditions are incomprehensible and
unknowable to lesser or lower levels of existence. Man cannot comprehend his
Creator. We form concepts of God that are products of human imagination.
- The qualities of the Source are known through what the Source manifests and
- The Source of man is greater, more powerful and perfect, than man or anything
that is manifested or created.
- All virtues have a Center or Origin and that Center is the manifested Source of all
Existence; and that Source is infinite, eternal, and better than the best that is
manifested or created, as described by the word “Divine” or “Glorious”.
- A world or kingdom of Existence is the sum total of the realities
that constitute or belong to it; and the greatest realities that have
emanated from the Source are living beings.
- There are two kinds of beings:
those manifested that we call superhuman Beings; and
those created, the greatest of which are human souls or man.
- The Greater World is the sum total of all the Source manifests.
- The superhuman Being, Man, is a showing forth of the Source in various forms.
- A manifested Being appears periodically in the Lesser World in the form of a
- One undeniable sign of our all-powerful Source is the causing of beings to exist.
Recognizing the Reality and Qualities of our Source and acquaintance with the
superhuman Man lifts our level of consciousness and emotional tone.
- Only one Energy-drive or animating Principle underlies all Existence; and this
Power, called Spirit, manifests in progressive degrees. It is manifested completely
or wholly as the Holy Power of the superhuman Being.
- Knowing-power which is intelligence, and Love or Linking-power which is the
ability to Link hearts and minds together, constitute the Source-Power called
Spirit that is manifested in progressive degrees. They bring to Creation all the
Power needed to fulfill its Purpose, and are activated as directed by personal
- In what the Source manifests can be seen Revelations and Communications from
our Origin, enlightening humanity.
- Inexorable Laws exist, by obedience to which a divine Order is maintained
throughout Existence. Man has discovered Laws of Nature, and resists their
dominance by making them work for him; but disobedience to Laws of his own
being brings disaster upon mankind.
- What the Source manifests is always manifest and real from the holistic
viewpoint, but is not visible as such from the rational or human viewpoints.
- The Lesser World is the sum total of what the Source creates, and is called
Creation. We are part of this world.
- Of all the realities that the Source creates, man is by far the greatest.
- The reality of man is called a soul, and Creation is the Kingdom of Souls. It has
lower forms of existence too.
- Man has dominion over everything that the Source creates other than human
- The Lesser World is a spiritual world of being, the product of an ideal Purpose
and of a Power so boundless that success and fulfillment, in time, are
- Material existence is what can be seen, heard, smelled, tasted or touched.
- Spiritual Existence is five-dimensional existence and includes the invisible,
immaterial aspects of reality perceptible only to our spiritual vision, the combined
eyes of the mind and heart.
- Spiritual realities are immaterial, timeless and flawless.
- The world of matter is an outer temporal expression or facsimile of the inner
Kingdom of Reality. For Creation is a single unified conglomerate.
- The variations in the realm of being that we accept as real, proceed from our own
- The Cause or Source of our being has been recognized by the Human
Consciousness and called God.
- Through Man’s Cause and His servitude to humanity the reason or Cause of our
creation in a condition of servitude is glorified.
- The perfect Being that is manifested is the Link between the divine Source and
It’s incomplete, evolving Creation; much as the suns rays connect the sun with the
- Our powerful Purpose is carried out by the purposeful Energy and motivation of
Spirit that the Source manifests in bringing both Worlds into being.
- The Lesser World’s animating Power, the whole (Holy) Spirit, is a combination of
Knowing-power that we experience as intelligence, and Love-power that supplies
our emotional energy and the motor drive of human existence.
- Human Beings are dependent on what the Source manifests (divine Revelations)
for the Know-how in fulfilling their real purpose.
- The Cosmic Thought World is supplied and replenished by what the Source
manifests through appearances of the manifested Man in Creation.
- As obedience to the laws of nature makes us eligible for all the blessings of
subhuman existence, so too obedience to spiritual laws will qualify us to claim the
joys and rewards of spiritual maturity.
- Laws are the basis for the structure and orderly procedures of the Lesser World;
when we realize that they are the Signs and Manifestations of the sublime Will
and celestial wisdom of our Source, we shall long to know and obey them.
- The spiritualization of man depends on expansion of the Human Consciousness to
include what the Source manifests.
This content exists as a frame inside the home page of www.investigatereality.org.